Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paleo Challenge - March 21, 2010

Breakfast
- leftover grilled pork chop and a little bit of grilled turkey breast
- ~ 1/2 plate of steamed broccoli, with about 1 Tbsp of melted butter
- CaMgZn x 2
- fish oil x 5
- 1 cup coffee; black

Lunch
- didn't really have lunch. Had a few handfuls of walnuts while I was out shopping with my daughters. That, and (drum roll please) one small bite of cheesecake.


Dinner
- 1 1/2 baked chicken breasts with salsa
- steamed broccoli and a little bit of steamed kernel corn

- CaMgZn x 2
- fish oil x 5
- ice water

2 comments:

MadChad said...

Wow I am impressed with your quality of food choice!
Chad

Mark E. Wallace said...

:-) Thanks, Chad. This wasn't a sparkling weekend for my diet, but it wasn't all that horrible either.

Kiara made me promise to log the fact that I ate one bite of her cheesecake. :-)