Monday, September 26, 2005

Old friends...

Regretfully, I really only have contact with one true childhood friend, and even at that the contact with her is very very infrequent. This is something that burns at my heart quite often; I really must do a better job of keeping true friends close, especially with the super-special ones like her. Honestly, there's only one like Laura though.

Joyfully, I got to chat on email tonight with Laura, and even though it was just simple, faceless email, my spirit is soaring right now just from knowing she is still out there and that I can find her. I hope the day never comes when I cannot.

Sunday nights are often not much fun, knowing that work is again right around the corner, but chatting with Laura made for a delightful way to finish the day.

Thanks, old friend.

- Mark

No comments: