Sunday, September 18, 2005

Awake at 6:15 on a Sunday for THIS?

I got up at 6:15 and to the gym by 7:30 this morning to take my free BodyAge test that came with my membership.

The test components and their results:
  • Body Fat percentage - Don't ask. Let's just say "Poor"
  • VO2 max - Poor
  • Flexibility - Poor
  • Strength - Excellent (thanks to my consistent weight training)
According to the test, my virtual body age is 44. I'm actually 39. Ugh.

Time to step it up in the areas of cardio and flexibility. Fortunately, I'm experienced in both (running, swimming, and yoga), so I know I can regain my health in those areas. I know I'm on the right track already since I began swimming again a week or two ago. I just need to stick with the swimming and start stretching again.

- Mark

No comments: